Panasonic, Sanyo and Saft send them to us.
- Our QMS is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Quality starts with our employees
- Only the worlds leading cells used
- Inspection of all incoming components
- All battery packs are final inspected
- Phones answered by sales professionals
- Technical Consultants trained on all aspects of battery packs
- Cells and components in stock for fast prototypes
- Engineers available to consult
- We Know Batteries! (Since 1983)
- Electrical Engineers on staff
- 1000s of pack designs engineered
- Protection Circuit Modules (PCM)
- Injection Molded Plastic Cases
- Fast turn around times
- Assembled in USA
- PCMs made in Wisconsin
- Plastic cases made in Wisconsin
- Small order lots are welcome
- 12 month warranty
A Reliable Supplier
Fedco Electronics, Inc. is a closely held corporation that was established in 1975 for the purpose of offering quality off-the-shelf electronic components. In the early 1980's the company began distributing quality replacement battery products to public utilities as well as the emerging computer market with the same off-the-shelf discipline. Today, although we continue to offer replacement batteries and AC adapters for the computer market at www.fedcoelectronics.com, we have developed a highly efficient facility capable of offering custom battery assemblies for low to medium volume requirements.
All of our custom battery packs are designed and manufactured in our Fond du Lac, Wisconsin facility under our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System, and managed by an experienced management team, including a staff of four graduate engineers. The custom molded plastic battery housings as well as custom Protection Circuit Modules and SM Bus battery status circuits used in our lithium-ion battery assemblies are manufactured by ISO certified companies located within Wisconsin. The end result is a truly "Made in the U.S.A" product line.
Our off-the-shelf discipline as well as a large inventory of standard battery assemblies enables us to offer quick turnaround time of functional prototypes. Often times only a change in connector design or similar revisions can produce a final product. When you call us at 1-800-542-9761 you will immediately be speaking to one of our experienced customer service staff who will be able to listen to and understand your needs.
We just completed our first full year using the Syspro ERP software. There are still many features that we are in the process of implemeting. One new feature is that our Dealer Web-Site (www.fedcelectronics.com) now shows actual quatities of stock available. We are also implemeting the MRP scheduling system which will help improve our ability to have less out-of-stock situations.
Fedco's ISO 9001:2008 Quality Mangement System recently passed its second annual certification audit.